Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 bottle of Starrlight Mead (your choice of flavor—our favorites are Sweet Peach, Mead-a-rita, and Meadjitos) / some varieties available online here, at the meadery, or at your local store
- 4 zip-top freezer bags
- Measure 6 oz of mead into each bag. Carefully squeeze extra air out of bag and zip closed.
- Lay bags flat in freezer-safe dish or container.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight (6 hours for cold mead, overnight for room temperature).
- Before serving, massage bag gently to break up ice crystals and create slushie!
- Pour into glass and Enjoy!