- 1 medium onion - diced
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 6-10 new potatoes
- 3-5 large carrots
- 2 lbs chuck roast
- ½ bottle Starrlight Mead Blackberry Off-dry Mead (or Current Mead)
- 2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add ½ bottle of Starrlight Mead Blackberry Off-dry Mead to a zip top bag. Add minced garlic and one sprig of rosemary. Marinate the roast for 12-24 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade and pat dry. Pour the marinade into a crock pot. Salt and pepper the roast.
- Sauté onions in a tablespoon of oil until translucent. Add onions to the crock pot.
- Brown each side of roast, then place into crock pot. Add carrots and potatoes to the crock pot. Add remaining sprig of rosemary to the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours (or high for 5-6 hours).